Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weight loss reward!!

Don't get me wrong....a total of 9 pounds isnt even breaking the ice for me BBUUUT.....I thought it was a good excuse to treat myself. YAY! I ran across the cutest shoes online and I got them. I refused to buy any new clothes since I started gaining weight from my meds.......I probably wont buy any thing new until I'm at least at the 70% marker. But......theres nothing wrong with a pair of cute shoes??? Right??? ((SMILE)) of
course not........plus they're just motivation.



The'ye not Christian Louboutin but they'll work!!
"To be young or a hooker" ~Joan Rivers

1 comment:

  1. Those look fantastic! Little rewards along the way always help. I also have small rewards planned out. And a picture of the next reward right next to my PC just increases my motivation :)

    Stay strong ;)

    ReplyDelete