Tuesday, February 8, 2011

First Blog EVER!!!!

Okay........So I just stepped on the scale and it read a crazy 196!!! How is this possible? Lol....I still wear a size 9/10 (like thats something to brag about.....)! Oh well, I knew it was bad but damn.......(sigh). This is gonna be alot harder than I thought. My goal is to lose 76 pounds by my birthday and I'm sooooooo excited about feeling like myself again. I feel like I've been walking around in someone elses big ass body for the last year and a half. I totally miss my old things that I cant fit anymore.........I have brand new jeans with the tags still on them.....and I REFUSE...REFUSE to give them away so I can walk down the street one day and see some tacky beotch wearing them....ughhhh! Sound a little bitter.....I am..lol..........but now I see why so many overweight people are haters, it comes with the body. Oh well......I just cant wait to be happy with myself again (how I look anyway). I have so many good things going on right now and getting rid of this weight is just the last peice of the puzzle.Wish me Luck................What I'm doing
*(Supplements)
    ECA Stack
    ALA
 *30 to 45 min Elliptical (twice a day)
 *Free weights (M,W,F: Upper & T,TH,S: Lower)
 *800 to 1000 calories a day 
 *2 Liters of water daily
 *Multivitamin
 *Low Carb diet
 * No soda, No juice, No sugar, No flour, No candy (so sad),
  
you get the picture      
(We'll see what happens in a week)        

February 8, 2011:   196.4 (start weight)




THINSPIRATION



1 comment:

  1. Awesome thinspiration... especially the last pic. Well, goodluck with your weight goal... Im on the same journey! :) lets do this together! <3

    ReplyDelete