Monday, February 14, 2011

I finally found HELL!

I bravely decided to go to Nordstrom yesterday to grab some make up and sweat pants.........Its must have been forever since I've went shopping in a large department store because I forgot about those HUGE, mirror covered pillars they have everywhere!! And its seems like thery're "FunHouse" mirrors because there is noooooo way i look that bad. I mean.....my body looked like a GIANT egg with a little head on it and my ankles looked soooo tiny that I actually looked as if I was just hovering above my shoes! UUUGGHGHH! And to put the icing on the cake......I had to pick up a pair of size 00 jeans for my daughter.......oh, and have them taken in about an inch. Yes, I have a lovely daughter.........beautiful and funny..........and can eat any and everything.
((sigh))..... There is an event coming up at my favorite lounge.......not sure if I feel up to going...(watch the video below).
Lol....Im totally over it already and I feel way better. ((smile))


MY FAVORITE LOUNGE IN DC.......



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me. Following you right back!

    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you sweetheart!
    I have create a thinspo-blog... I post at least 40 pics per day...
    Maybe you have any picture you want me to post? You can at least check the page out :)
    take care beautiful!

    ReplyDelete