Saturday, February 19, 2011

I have a date with the SCALE!

I anxious and nervous to step on the scale tomorrow.......I kinda cheated on my diet a little........I ate cereal! Yuck! and I hate kids cereal........... I bought my daughter some of those Berry Berry Kix and box was calling me every time I walked by!! I don't like sweets and I don't like kiddie cereal but it just smelled so good to me. I sat at the table watch my daughter enjoy spoon after spoon.......It just looked so good......I finally asked my daughter to have a taste and she replies, "are you SUPPOSED to be eating this?" (as she covers her bowl), that little! So shamefully I waited until she went out to play and got some anyway! So...sad. There was no reason I needed to binge on kiddie cereal......my diet allows me to have plenty of tasty food........but I guess its true, we always want what we cant have. Plus, dieting and PMS DO NOT MIX!!!! Cant wait to see what the scale says.

1 comment:

  1. lol, I've just binge on cereals too (damn yummy)
    I kinda screwed up in my diet, i've been avoiding the scale for 2 days.
    But i'm starting fresh Monday!

    Hope you will be happy with what the scale says tomorow!

    bye
    eve

    ReplyDelete