Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pressure and Motivation

I was just sitting back looking at some pictures thinking about how hard it is to have beautiful friends. I never felt the need to compete with my friends but something in my mind still wants to.........or needs to. Its a sucky feeling.

This is one of my best friends Karen (she's the brunette on the right). She has an amazing body and she is so beautiful. I'm never jealous for some reason because at even at my size.....I still think I'm pretty cute ((smile)), but its hard not to envy.


Okay.....this is my BFF Dezi! Again.......Thin and Beautiful!!

(Yes!!! Thats me on the left)

Here's my BGF (Best GUY Friend) Christophe! (UGHHH!)


Here are some Pics of me!!!!

Me at Work!




Me NOW!!!!! (AT MY LARGEST!)
.......This was more like....180ish.

1 comment: