Thursday, February 10, 2011

No More HUNGER!

This is great........usually when I wake up in the morning...I'm starving but not TODAY.....as a matter of fact..... I wasnt hungy all day yesterday! WHOOOHOO! I'm starting to feel really motivated. I had a fab dinner last night, chicken alfredo with NO PASTA.....just chicken breast with a little alfredo sauce on it ans steamed broccoli. It was soooooo good. I cant wait to see what the scale says sunday morning...... I'm hoping (and praying) for a whapping 7 pounds (maybe thats a bit much)......but thats not stopping me. 


Here's more....

THINSPIRATION 











2 comments:

  1. Yes you are on right track. Eating chicken infact diet rich in protein takes more time to digest.
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow girl, what are you doing to stop yourself from feeling hungry?
    Also, great thinspo pics, where are you finding these 'before and after' pics?
    Keep up the hard work. <3

    ReplyDelete