Saturday, May 28, 2011

2.1 Pounds down....

Sorry I haven't posted....every time I get a chance...theres was something to stop me. My daughter, the phone and countless electrical storms. Oh well..back to business. I lost a whole 2.1 pounds. Its just a little loss AGAIN but it better than nothing. And even though I say its better than nothing.....I think I'm lying to myself! I wanted to lose at least 5 pounds. I don't know, I guess I have to step it up a little. Maybe I need to hit that elliptical for an extra 20 minutes.........somethings gotta give soon. I'm getting tempted to do a cycle of phentermine. I really hate that stuff but its a fast way to lose weight and losing weight makes me happy. Ugghhh! I think I'm gonna give myself to June 21st to drop another 15, if not, I'm totally turning to my ugly friend Phen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment